Thanks for stopping by...

Here is the latest I have to say about my podiobook.com novel .

Wednesday, February 6, 2013


Here's an anthology from www.horroraddicts.net in which I have a short story. The anthology is a benefit book to aid disaster victims. Each of the stories runs along side an actual disaster.

I got to choose from a list of available disasters and I chose the CO2 eruption and outflow from Lake Nyos in Africa. No one knows for sure what caused the eruption. Some think it was a landslide into the lake. Regardless, the carbon dioxide flowed down the valley from the lake killing almost every living creature in its path.

I present my conjecture of what caused the death of two villages in a story called, "The Better of Two Evils". I hope you'll check it out and support this worthy effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment